An Invitation to Join the Legacy Society
Members of the Legacy Society have expressed their commitment to UW-River Falls through a very special and important form of financial support.
These donors have named the UWRF Foundation as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift. Such gifts might include a bequest and/or charitable income gifts, such as charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder unitrusts, charitable remainder annuity trusts, or gifts of life insurance.
Once you complete your estate plans, please fill out our Declaration of Intent form to let us know. You may mail the form to Kimberly Gould Speckman, UWRF Foundation, 410 S. Third Street, River Falls, WI 54022 once completed.
Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and it may inspire generosity in others.
Benefits of membership in the Legacy Society include:
- Annual Donor Recognition event, featuring time with the Chancellor.
- Exclusive Society Member events.
- Early purchase options for tickets to select campus events.
- Newsletter, featuring news of students, faculty, and the impact of recent gifts.
- Football and Basketball VIP room access (Smith Stadium at Ramer Field, Page Arena in the Falcon Center available in 2017)
- Invitation to events at the Chancellor's home.
- Special seating at Commencement and select campus events. (Please contact the UWRF Foundation at least 15 days prior to commencement.)
- And more!
The most important benefit, however, you will receive from joining the Legacy Society is the satisfaction derived from making a lasting contribution to our long-term prosperity.